University of Tehran Kish International Campus Scholarship Program for International Students
UT-Kish scholarships provide financial grant to the selected number of academically eligible students. Scholarships are awarded each year and the amounts are subject to change. Decisions will be made based on the CV and supporting documents of the applicants.
UT-Kish scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which students are liable to pay tuition fees. This is usually the same as the duration of the study. (4 years for Ph.D. students and 2 years for M.A. and M.Sc. students)
- To be considered for scholarships, students must submit a completed application for the Fall semester by August 23rd, 2021.
Applicants wishing to receive scholarship for M.A. /M.Sc. must be under 24 years and for Ph.D. programs must be under 28years of age.
Priorities for the Selection:
These scholarships are awarded to international applicants at UT-Kish who fulfill the following requirements:
- Having a GPA (B- average, minimum of 75) for previous degree.
- Having a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by UT-Kish.
Scholarship may cover one or several of the followings:
1. Registration fees of the UT-Kish
2. Access to UT-Kish dormitories (single/married)
3. Insurance (for the scholarship recipients and their immediate family members)
- Students/Applicants who have already received scholarship from other sources in the I.R. of Iran are not eligible to receive the UT-Kish scholarship.
1. The approved scholarships will be granted by UT-Kish.
2. UT-Kish reserves the right to cancel an award due to changes in a recipient's academic status.