News Headlines of the Month (Sharivar)
News Headlines of the Month (Sharivar)
Here is the Shahrivar's main News Headlines (23 of August-22 of September 2021):
- The University of Tehran Received the Title of "Influential University in Higher Education Curriculum Designing in Iran" by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
- International Experts Present at "Oasis Agriculture and Landscape" Webinar Held by UT College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Announcement: International Conference and the National Exhibition on Green Management
- Software Development for Monitoring the Cultivated Land of Rice as a Strategic Crop: Detecting the Low-Yield and High-Yield Samples by Satellite Images
- UT Professor Research Published in International Water Association
- Detecting Diabetes; Measuring Blood Sugar Level Through Saliva Sample by UT Researchers for Diagnosis
- Published by Elsevier: "Economic, Political and Social Issues in Water Resources"
- Members of the UT Faculty of Geography Visited the University of Oradea, Romania Within the Erasmus Plus Program
- Announcement of "Educational Event of Engineering Approaches in Biological Sciences: of Genes to Behavior"
- More than 600 Earthquakes Were Recorded by the Iranian Seismological Center of UT Institute of Geophysics from July 23rd to August 23rd, 2021
- Virtual Navigation Available Now Through the Regional Information Center for Science and Technology (RICeST) and the Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC)
- Registration Opens for the 102nd Intensive Persian Learning Course for Non-Persian Speakers
- Dr. Joseph Gril, Affiliated with the Pascal Institute of the University of Clermont Auvergne (France) Now an Associate Professor at UT College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Post-Covid 19 Task-Force Initiated at UT College of Engineering
- The First Iranian Doctoral Thesis on Water Resources Management and Planning at University of Tehran
- "Suicide Prevention as a Collective Responsivity": Educational Course Held by UT STC in Cooperation with the Counseling and Health Office on August 30th, 2021
- UT STP Cooperated in Hamshahri Reverse Pitch Event
- The Specialized Meeting on "Digital University of Tehran on Cultural and Social Grounds" Was Held on August 27th, 2021
- Smart Plant Factory and Mini-Greenhouse Designed and Manufactured in UT STP
- A Joint Doctoral Dissertation by University of Tehran and University of Valencia
- The Young Scientists' Festival Held a Joint Meeting with the Oxford Science and Ideas Festival
- UT Graduate Published in Nature Astronomy
- The Digital University of Tehran Fair Holds a Scientific Meeting on "The Role of Digital Transformation on ICT and Media in Electronic Education" Presenting MCI Managers
- Introductory Workshop on "R Software and Rstudio in Seed Research"
- University of Tehran Provides Dormitory Facilities for Many New M.A. Students During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Representatives of WHO and the National Committee for Controlling and Fighting Tobacco Appreciated UT Executives in Maintaining "Smoke-Free University"
- Announcement of the Awards for the 5th Young Scientists Festival
- UT STP Meeting on Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Collaboration with UT Digital Innovation Center
- University of Tehran Prominent in Students National Chess Team
- UT Vice President for Research Emphasizing on NGOs
- UT Members Present in the Expert Meeting on "Al-Biruni"
- Introductory Workshop on "Arc GIS"
- UT Associate Holds a Comprehensive Course on Scientific Scholarship for ISI Journals
- UT International Vice-President: We Share Compatriot Feelings with Afghan Students / There Will be a Remarkable Decrease in Afghan Students Tuition Fees / A Special Committee Facilitates the Admission Procedure for Afghan Students
- University of Tehran, The Top Iranian University in NTU Rankings
- UT Successfully Vaccinated All Non-Iranian Student Against Covid-19
- UT Researchers Present Anti-Fungal Bacteria for Wooden Structures
- UT Professor, Instructor in a Workshop on "Artificial Intelligence by MATLAB" Held by Electricity Scientific Association and Robotics Scientific Association of SBU
- The Technology for Flow-Meter Production and Native Software Development Now Available by STP
- UT Doctoral Thesis on Predicting the Physical Interaction Between RNAs and Proteins Based on Co-Evolutionary Approach Using Sequence Data
- Faculty Members Meeting on Discussions Concerning Strategies to Promote Physical and Mental Health for Academics
- Winners Call for the 1st UT "Monologue Festival"
- Sunset on the Hills of 1st Digital Tehran University Fair
- UT Center for Women's Studies Holds a Meeting on "Indigenous Turkmen-Sahra Therapists, Male and Female"
- UT Dehkhoda Lexicon Institute Calls for Technological Requirements
- 12 New Iranian Universities Shining in Times International Rankings
- Memorandum of Understanding Between University of Tehran and a Comillas Pontifical University
- Tehran Hosts the International Conference on Digital Transformation September 5th & 16th2021
- University of Tehran and University of Bern Joint Meeting on Development of International Cooperation
- Webinar on Psychological Aspects of Covid-19
- UT STP Calls to Support Idea Owners
- The head of UT Center for Digital Technologies Remarked that 3,085 Individuals Participated in the "1st Digital University of Tehran Fair"
- UT Official Announced Establishment of a Special Committee to Assist Afghan Students
- UT Vice-President for Research Explained that Leading University Theses Toward Demand-Orientation Research Requires Comprehensive Disciplinary Executives
- Tuition Scholarships Now Available for Afghan Students
- Final Deadlines for International MBA Application Jointly Certified by UT, VUM, and CMU
- The First "UT Alumni" Id Card Issued for UT Graduates / A Series of Scientific Meetings and Webinars Presenting "UT Alumni" on the Agenda
- UT 26 Steps Up According to HEEACT 2021: Top in National and 338th in International Rankings
- The 4th Startup and Innovation Meetup of UT Kish International Campus on "New Confrontation"
- Announcement for Webinar "What Skills Do We Need to Work in Startups?"
- At the 1st Session of UT Alumni Meetings: Peace of mind and spiritual vitality are crucial for biological and psychological immunity in human beings / Habits shape during Covid-19 and associated mental patterns will remain as superfluous behaviors for a long while after the pandemic / To live with Coronavirus, lifestyles and dietary patterns are of great importance
- "Dehkhoda Medium Lexicon" Mobile Application Released
- The Second International Symposium on Suicide Prevention and Intervention Was Held with a Message by UT President
- Ambassador of Nicaragua, Meeting with General Managers of UT Vice-President for International Affairs
- The 2nd Session of UT Alumni Scientific Meetings on "Smoking and Social Health" on September 13th, 2021
- The 1st Announcement for the International Joint Festival by Universities in Tehran and Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Pre-Event Gathering for Ideators and Technologists on Converged Technology Products: A 2nd Meet Up
- UT Doctoral Thesis on the Efficacy of Ozone and Its Safety Level in Ozonated Autohemotherapy on Human Hemoglobines
- UT STP Holds a Virtual Startup Weekend on Converging Technologies (NBIC)
- Slide Scanner and Telepathology System Designed and Implemented for the First Time in Iran
- UT Faculty Member Selected by the IEEE Institute for the 2020 Young Researcher Award
- Announcement: The 14th International Festival Hosted by University of Tehran
- International Webinar in Honor of Prof. Tooba Kermani on September 14th, 2021
- The 6th Iran-China Cultural Dialogue: Diversity and Inclusiveness in the Two Great Civilizations of Iran and China on September 14th and 15th, 2021
- Expert Scientific Meeting on the Issue of Russia and Turkey in 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh War Held on September 13th, 2021
- Scientific Webinar on "Construction Digitalization: BIM, and New Technologies" on September 15th, 2021
- Based on the Results of a Study at UT: Land subsidence is a major global challenge / Human factors, and land-use change are the main influential factors for land subsidence / There is a direct relationship between groundwater abstraction and increasing subsidence rates
- First Joint Webinar on "Chinese Language and Chinese Studies in Iran: A Review of the Past and Future Perspectives" on September 14th, 2021
- Bolivian Ambassador, Meeting with the Dean of UT Faculty of World Studies
- Specialized Meeting on "Iran and the Issue of Legal Policy in International Law" on September 18th, 2021
- The First National Standard for Performance Evaluation and Classification of Hydrophobic Surfaces
- A Sensor Designed to Measure the Dimensions of Nano-Particles: a Product of Joint study with Stanford University
- Glorious Achievements of TU Students in the 2021 Asian University Chess Championship
- The Director-General of UT Public Relations Delivered His Speech in the 2nd Meeting on "Science, Culture and Communication at the Service of Afghan Immigrants": Regarding the paradigm shift to the diplomacy of "science and technology", the best academic assistance to Afghanistan would be in advancing joint scientific documents / Afghanistan is Iran's 92nd partner in advancing joint scientific documents
- The First Webinar on "Past and Future of Chinese Language and Chinese Studies in Iran" Held with Participants of Scientific and Academic Officials from Both Countries
- Assistant Payment System and Associated Services Designed by Researchers at UT STPark to Enhance Businesses
- UT PR Announced; UT Health Center Provides Medical Consultation on Covid-19 for Affiliated Academic Staffs
- The Poster for the 2nd International Online Puppet Festival Debuted Now
- At the 2nd Session of UT Alumni Meetings: Cinema industry has greatly encouraged smoking / Smoke-Free University" may not be a mere slogan / Drug use in Iran is economically supported / "Smoke-Free University shall extend beyond its limits to reach "Smoke-Free City".
- UT Geology Scientific Student Association Holds a Workshop on "Arc-GIS"
- UT Branch of IGI Holds an Introductory Session on CFD
- Online Training Course on Estimating the Advantages of Energy Optimization Projects in Iran on September 20th and 21st, 2021
- Designed and Constructed by UT Researches: The First Sample Device for Evaluating and Observing Intelligent Behavior of Material in Environmental and Temporal Conditions, and Increasing/Decreasing Rates of Temperature
- Announcement: The 3rd Session of UT Alumni Scientific Meetings
- The 8th Torment of "Extensive Informative Presentations"
- Webinar on Iran's Permanent Membership in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Geopolitical Opportunities and Challenges Held on September 22nd, 2021
- Details on 1th International UT Festival (3rd Joint International Festival by University of Tehran and Tehran University of Medical Sciences) in Early 2022.