The first step on your path to postgraduate study is finding the right course or research area. Once you have found the course you are interested in, follow these steps:
- Complete the application form available at: Application Form LINK
- Visit kic.ut.ac.ir
Make a scanned copy and submit it with the following documents:
- A scanned copy of your B.A. / B.Sc. degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0) if you are applying for an M.A or M.Sc. degree.
- A scanned copy of your B.A. / B.Sc. degree and your M.A/M.Sc. degree from the accredited institution(s) with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0) if you are applying for a Ph.D. degree.
- A scanned copy of official transcripts translated into English
- A scanned copy of two recommendation letters to support student's application for admission
- A scanned copy of applicant's passport (International applicants) or Identification card (Iranian applicants)
- A scanned copy of your recent photograph
Please send the supporting documents which can be taken into consideration.
Submitting the application's documents
All application documents should be submitted to the following E-mail address: