Admission to the International Postgraduate Degree Programs (M.A./ M.Sc.) at the University of Tehran Kish International Campus (UT-KIC)
University of Tehran Kish International Campus, in pursuit of its mission of extending international programs accepts qualified students who are interested in postgraduate degree programs in English.
Selection takes place on the basis of applicant's quality and suitability through reviewing his/her academic records, scientific backgrounds, publications, and academic honors by the Board of Admission. Applicants might also need to attend an academic interview relevant to the course they're applying for.
At the end of the program, graduates will receive an official degree from the University of Tehran Kish International Campus.
Applying for Master's Degree Program
- - Holding a B.A. or B.Sc. degree (at the time of registration) from an accredited institution.
- - Completed application form available at: http://kish.ut.ac.ir/en/ApplicationForm.pdf
- - A scanned copy of two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to applicant's educational capabilities.
- - A scanned copy of official transcripts translated into English.
- - A scanned copy of applicant´s Passport (International) / Identification card (Iranian).
- - A scanned copy of applicant's recent photograph.
- - A scanned copy of English Certificate.
- - A scanned copy of the application fee's bank receipt.(Only Iranian applicants, see Application Fee for additional details please)
Submitting the Documents
- - The applicant's native language is English.
- - The language of instruction at his/her university has been English for the duration of the previous study.
- - The applicant earned one of the following English proficiency test scores:
UTEPT (for Iranian applicants)
- - Classes will be held in English at the University of Tehran Kish International Campus on Kish Island.
- - Classes will be held during the week and students are required to attend all the classes.
- - Well-furnished apartment buildings will be available as dormitories.(For other available facilities please check our website at: http://kish.ut.ac.ir)
- - Students are required to pay the tuition fees and cover all other living and accommodation expenses.
- - Students may be required to pass some prerequisite courses based on the decision of the Board of Admission.
- - Transferring to other colleges and campuses of the University of Tehran is prohibited and such requests will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- - Male Iranian applicants should have no legal prohibition to continue their education in Iran based on the military service rules. Educational exemption of military service will be provided for those Iranian male applicants who are admitted and registered in any of the M.A. /M.Sc. Programs.
- - The original documents will be needed at the time of registration.
- - Each program will be performed provided that sufficient number of qualified applicants is enrolled.
- - Students need to pay the tuition fee at the beginning of each academic semester.
- - In cases of the cancellation of enrolment or withdrawal from a program, the tuition fee will not be refunded.
- - If the applicant does not meet the admission requirements during the process of admission at any stage including registration, examinations and studying, his/her registration or studies will be prohibited according to the rules and regulations of the University of Tehran Kish International Campus.
Tuition Fees, 2018-19
Energy and Architecture
Petroleum Engineering( Hydrocarbon Reservoir)
Computer Engineering (Software)
Information Technology Engineering
Renewable Energy Engineering
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Tourism Management-Tourism Marketing
Entrepreneurship (New Business)
Regional Studies- Iranian Studies
TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org